So often the first thoughts that come to our minds when we first find out that we are expecting is how we will deliver our baby. Will we plan a home birth, have a doula, a midwife, a hospital delivery with epidural or maybe drug free or even a scheduled cesarean? The options are almost …...
Month: March 2021
Subscribe to our newsletter
Popular This Week
- Twins Birth Story March 29, 2021
- How to Make Traveling with Kids a Breeze (Sort of) November 6, 2020
- The word that must not be spoken –… November 7, 2020
- Finding the Right Doctor for You December 11, 2020
- An Introduction to Food Allergies December 13, 2020
My name is Briana
My name is Briana, and I’m a mom to three boys & two bonus kids. Yes, that means there are seven of us! Being a mom is both my greatest achievement and hardest challenge yet and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Read more…
Holy Mess of a Family on Instagram
Copyright © 2020 - Holy mess of a family. All rights reserved.